My electorate office is available to assist Fremantle residents with issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Throughout this period, the McGowan Labor Government has acted to keep WA safe and strong.
Keep up to date with the latest information about COVID-19 through the following official channels:
- WA COVID-19 enquiries line: 13 COVID or 132 68 43
- Official information regarding COVID-19 in Western Australia – wa.gov.au/covid19
- Premier Mark McGowan’s Facebook Page
- WA Department of Health Information
- Small business advice or phone 133 140 (8.30am – 4.30pm weekdays)
- Services Australia – income support and pensions
- Fair Work Ombudsman or phone 13 13 94
- Consumer Protection COVID-19 FAQs
During this time it’s important that we look out for one another as a community. The City of Fremantle’s initiative ‘Neighbour to Neighbour‘ encourages local residents to sign up and volunteer to help vulnerable people in their community with simple errands, including grocery shopping, dog walking, posting mail or simply checking in with a friendly phone call.